For all of those who share my same guilty pleasure of watching Bravo’s Real Housewives series you already know that the Season 3 premiere of The Real Housewives of Atlanta premieres tonight at 9PM (EST) on Bravo. Recently I had the pleasure of participating in a press junket for the new season with housewives, Kim Zolciak and Phaedra Parks. With two seasons already under Kim’s belt she had a little more to share then Phaedra but it all made for an interesting afternoon. Check the juicy tidbits below and you’ll be ready to check the season premiere tonight!
- Kim has a new wig line but its not available in stores. You have to custom order and they are like $5,000 to $6,000…um…yeah…
- Kim and Big Poppa (rumored to be Lee Najjar) are over, though they still talk everyday! Kim is now dating 25 year old, Atlanta Falcons football player, Kroy Biermann. In between Big Poppa and Kroy though there was a short lived lesbian romance with Kim and female dj Tracy Young….yeah I know…I told you it was juicy.
- Kim has a new song, set for release tomorrow, called Google Me. Thanks to our friend, Perez Hilton, you can take a listen here.
Phaedra (pronounced Fay-Dra) Parks
- Phaedra Parks is an entertainment attorney in Atlanta but was on sabbatical for most of the taping as she was pregnant. She has since had her baby (described as a doll by Kim) and will be returning to work in the future.
- Yes, Phaedra’s husband, Apollo Nida (yes that’s his name) was in prison (for a white collar crime) and no most of her family did not know that until all this press hoopla came about. Phaedra says they have a great marriage and a wonderful family.
- As for who Phaedra gets into with on this Season, her lips are sealed….guess we will just have to watch!
So there you have it, my wonderfully juicy afternoon with the most notorious housewives around. Enjoy! Make sure you watch tonight:)
Later My Lovelies,